Year 1 Admission Information
A highlight of our school year is always our Open Night. Unfortunately, over the last few years due to Covid, we have been unable to have our traditional evening of showcasing our school to new families.
We want to do everything we can to keep our school community as safe as possible. In keeping with this we have already created for parents/carers an aerial tour, a school video and prospectus which are all available for you to view on our website. We are also in the process of making a virtual tour of the school building to help give new families a greater insight to school life at Ballymoney Model Integrated Primary School.
In keeping with DE guidance we are unable to organise an open night, but we would like to organise appointments to show prospective pupils and parents/carers around our school.
Traditionally the application process opened in December. It is now an online application process and the portal opened on the 10th January. I have included below the important dates that we have been given.
I hope this is helpful. Thank you for considering our school for your child.
- Friday 17th December 2021 - EA publishes information on their website about the Year 1 admission procedure
- Monday 10th January 2022 - EA Online Portal opens at 12 noon
- Friday 28th January 2022 - Year 1 applications to be submitted by 12 noon
- Friday 4th February 2022 - Birth certificates to be given to first preference school by 12 noon
- Thursday 28th April 2022 - EA Citizen Portal opens for parents to view the outcome of their Year 1 application (the school will also issue a letter to parents)
The applications process to join our Year 1 classes in September 2022 is now open.
You can simply apply through the link below
EA Admission Helpdesk - 028 9598 5595