Vision and Aims
'Learning for tomorrow'
Our purpose at Ballymoney Model is to provide a caring, structured environment in which children will develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve their individual potential enabling them to contribute positively to society.
Our belief is that education encompasses the social, emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual, cultural and moral development of the child.
Ballymoney Model aims:
• to provide a quality education through a broad and balanced curriculum meeting the requirements of the Education Reform Order (1989) and subsequent reviews of that order.
> To help each pupil
> To be happy, confident and well adjusted.
> To develop a sense of responsibility, good citizenship and social awareness.
> To develop intellectually, physically, culturally, morally and spiritually.
The school will:
• Enable children to obtain success through a variety of experiences.
• Encourage children to make valuable use of their leisure time by providing a range of extra-curricular activities both sporting and non-sporting.
• Promote and foster close links between home, school and community.
• Keep appropriate records and furnish reports for each pupil.
Ballymoney Model is a UNICEF accredited Rights Respecting School.